Here's Your Free Report...
Executive Guide To Strategic Workforce Planning
Download Your Report Now!
- Guide To Strategic Workforce Planning
Strategic Workforce Planning is a process that ensures your business has the right people in the right jobs at the right time to achieve your expected results. This discipline helps organizations understand their current state, forecast talent gaps, and take the necessary steps to close those gaps. It is a core business process that is often handled by the HR department, but it is so important to the success of a business that business leaders should approach it proactively and take ownership of it.
This guide shows you how to use this six step method:
1. Establish where your business is going
2. Understand where the labor market is going
3. Identify your future talent demands
4. Assess your current talent inventory
5. Identify your talent gaps and strategy to close them
6. Implement the process